We take pride in offering outstanding services to both our Owners as well as our Tenants.
If you are a current renter please look through our available services such as rent payment & maintenance requests, and if there is anything we can assist with please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Need to pay rent?
We have payment options available 24 hours a day including online payments, night drop box, and convenience office hours.
Night Drop Location: 5635 NE Elam Young Parkway Suite 304 Hillsboro, OR 97124
We strictly follow the Federal and State Fair Housing Laws.
A completed application will include the following:
- All forms and documents for each person over 18 years of age that intend to reside at the property.
- There is an application fee of $45 for each applicant over 18 years of age regardless of martial or familial status. This must be in secured funds (cashier’s check or money order). No cash or personal checks can be accepted.
- Each applicant must include a copy of their photo identification; driver’s license, State issued identification card, passport, military issued identification, etc.
- Verifiable documentation for your income must be provided.
- All pets of any kind must be disclosed. If allowed, there will be restrictions, conditions and additional security deposits. Please see below for the security deposit fees. A picture of each pet is required.
- All vehicles of any kind must be disclosed.
Once an application is submitted, the property will no longer be shown although it will continue to be marketed. Applications may take up to three business days to process. Once approval is given, the accepted candidate(s) will have 2 business days to make arrangements to sign a rental agreement and will pay ½ the security deposit. This is non-refundable and must be paid in secured funds (cashier’s check or money order). Once move in has occurred, the deposit will become potentially fully refundable.
- Credit: A credit check will be done for each applicant. Minimally a credit score of 600 is expected.
- Criminal: Both a criminal data base search and a sex offender search are done.
- Income: The total gross income from all applicants must minimally be equal to 3.5 times the amount of the rent. This can change due to a number of circumstances including but not limited to lower credit scores, lack of credit scores, etc.
- Employment: Must show verifiable employment.
- Rental History: A satisfactory rental history search will include no evictions, property damage, outstanding rents owed, etc.
- All tenants must carry an insurance policy to cover their belongings. A copy of this is required prior to move in.
Any utilities that are a tenant’s responsibility must be placed in the tenant’s name on the date of move in and account numbers must be provided.
Full first month’s rent and remaining security deposit are required upon move in and are payable in secured funds; cashier’s check or money order. After that, a tenant has the privilege of paying by personal check or online via Rent Track unless revoked due to insufficiently funded checks or late payment.
- Occupancy is based on the number of bedrooms in a unit. (A bedroom is defined as a space within the premises that is used primarily for sleeping, with at least one window and a closet for clothing.)
- Two persons are allowed per bedroom.
- All pets of any kind must be disclosed.
- Pets may be approved with an additional security deposit per pet along with the property owner’s permission. Certain restrictions on size and breed may apply. Please refer to our list of restricted dog breeds.
- No exotic pets are permitted.
- Pets must be spayed or neutered.
- Please refer to our Restricted Breeds list for dogs.
The additional security deposits for pets are listed below.
- Cats – $300
- Dogs (must show valid license):
- up to 15 lbs. – $250
- 16-30 lbs. – $350
- 31-45 lbs. – $400
- 46-60 lbs. – $450
- 61- 75 lbs. – $500
- 76-90 lbs. – $600
- over 90 lbs. – $700
- Ferrets – $500
- Rabbits – $ 300
- Small Rodents such as mice, rats, gerbils, hamsters, etc. – $150
- Reptiles such as snakes, iguanas, etc. – $200
- Birds – $200
- Aquariums larger than 10 gallons – to be determined
- Current, positive, government-issued photo identification will be required.
- Each applicant will be required to qualify individually or as per specific criteria areas.
- Inaccurate or falsified information will be grounds for denial of the application.
- Any applicant currently using illegal drugs will be denied. If approved for tenancy and later illegal drug use is confirmed, eviction shall result.
- Any individual whose tenancy may constitute a direct threat to the health and safety of any individual, the complex, or the property of others, will be denied tenancy.
- Monthly gross income should be equal to three and one half times stated rent, and must be from a verifiable, legal source.
- Twelve months of verifiable employment will be required if used as source of income.
- Self-employed applicants will be verified through state corporation commission, and may be required to submit the previous year’s tax returns.
- Twelve months of verifiable contractual rental history from a current third party landlord or home ownership is required. If less than twelve months verifiable rental history, you may be required to pay an additional security deposit and/or provide qualified co-signers.
- Three years of eviction-free history is required. Eviction actions that were dismissed or resulted in a judgment for the applicant will not be considered.
- One 72-hour notice within the last year will result in denial of the application.
- One dishonored check within the last year will result in denial of the application.
- Rental history reflecting past due and unpaid rent will result in denial of the application.
- Negative or adverse debt showing on consumer credit report may require additional security deposits.
- Two or more unpaid collections (not related to medical expenses) will result in denial of the application.
CRIMINAL CONVICTION CRITERIA
Upon receipt of the Rental Application and screening fee, Owner/Agent will conduct a search of public records to determine whether applicant or any proposed resident or occupant has charges pending for, been convicted of, or pled guilty or no contest to, any: drug-related crime; person crime; sex offense; crime involving financial fraud, including identity theft and forgery; or any other crime if the conduct for which applicant was convicted or is charged is of a nature that would adversely affect property of the landlord or a tenant or the health, safety or right of peaceful enjoyment of the premises of residents, the landlord or the landlord’s agent.
A single conviction, guilty plea, no contest plea or pending charge for any of the following shall be grounds for denial of the Rental Application. If there are multiple convictions, guilty pleas or no contest pleas on applicant’s record, Owner/Agent may increase the number of years by adding together the years in each applicable category. Owner/Agent will not consider expunged records.
a) Felonies involving: murder, manslaughter, arson, rape, kidnapping, child sex crimes, manufacturing or distribution of a controlled substance unless applicant provides evidence acceptable to Owner/Agent that applicant has been crime-free for at least 10 years since the later of : i) the date of release from incarceration; or ii) completion of parole.
b) Felonies not listed above involving: drug-related crime; person crime; sex offense; crime involving financial fraud, including identity theft and forgery; or any other crime if the conduct for which applicant was convicted or is charged is of a nature that would adversely affect property of the landlord or a tenant or the health, safety or right of peaceful enjoyment of the premises of the residents, the landlord or the landlord’s agent, where the date of disposition has occurred in the last 7 years.
c) Misdemeanors involving: drug related crimes, person crimes, sex offences, weapons, violation of a restraining order, criminal impersonation, criminal mischief, stalking, possession of burglary tools, financial fraud crimes, where the date of disposition has occurred in the last 5 years.
d) Misdemeanors not listed above involving: theft, criminal trespass, property crimes or any other crime if the conduct for which applicant was convicted or is charged is of a nature that would adversely affect property of the landlord or a tenant or the health, safety or right of peaceful enjoyment of the premises of the residents, the landlord or the landlord’s agent, where the date of disposition has occurred in the last 3 years.
e) Conviction of any crime that requires lifetime registration as a sex offender will result in denial.