3 Bedrooms, 2 1/2 Baths
Single Family Arbor Roses Home
Don’t miss out on this one! This is a great floor plan in the Arbor Roses Community. Conveniently located, here are some of the amenities offered:
- Covered Porch
- Spacious Tiled Entry with Coat Closet
- Open Living Room
- Gas Fireplace with Mantle
- Dining Room with Sliding Glass Door
- Patio and Small Yard
- Front Landscaping Provided
- Kitchen with Serving Window and Pantry
- Electric Cook Stove, Dishwasher and Stainless Refrigerator Included
- Corner Sink with Windows
- Half Bath or Powder Room with Storage
- Master Suite with Coffered Ceilings
- Master Bath with Soaking Tub, Double Sinks, Storage Closet and Shower
- HUGE Master Closet
- Two Secondary Bedrooms
- Divided Hall Bath (Sinks separate from bath/shower and toilet)
- Laundry Room with Washer and Dryer Provided
- Oversized 2 Car Garage with Entrance to the Rear of the Home
- Pool, Gym, Club House, Basketball Courts
- Free Internet
- Lots of Parks in Neighborhood
- Close to Shopping, Restaurants and Entertainment
This home is professionally advertised by Precise Property Management Services. Management after the rental agreement is signed will be by owner. We follow Fair Housing Laws. Full information regarding our rental criteria can be found on our website at <a href=”http://www.rentalsbyprecise.com”>www.RentalsByPrecise.com</a>.
We require a complete application for all adults over the age of 18 that will reside in the home regardless of marital or familial status. A complete application includes the application, $45 application fee in secured funds, proof of income, and a copy of the applicant’s photo ID. We adhere to a strict first come, first served rule for applications. If your application is accepted, you will have 48 hours to make an appointment to complete a rental agreement and pay 1/2 of the security deposit to hold the home. Until move in, this is non-refundable. Once you move in, you will pay the other half of the deposit and it all becomes potentially fully refundable. Security deposits are a minimally equal to one and one half month’s rent. It can be increased based on pets or negative findings in the reports received during applicants’ approval process.
We require tenants provide proof of utility change over and tenants’ liability insurance prior to move in. The tenant is responsible for all utilities in this home. The tenant is responsible for the landscaping.
We follow Federal Laws in regards to controlled substances.
Pets are negotiable. Restrictions include but are not limited to size, breed, licensing, type of pet, etc. All pets including caged animals must be disclosed. The security deposit will increase depending on type of pet and size in the case with dogs. Dogs and cats must be spayed or neutered. Dogs must be licensed in the county of residence. For a complete list of requirements for animals, please visit our website at www.rentalsbyprecise.com.
There is no smoking in the house or garage or within 10 feet of any open door, window or vent.
- Automatic Garage Door
- Central Air Conditioning
- Central Heating
- Community Club House
- Dining Room
- Electric Range
- Free Internet Services
- Garbage Disposal
- Inside Laundry Hookups
- Laundry Room
- Master Bathroom
- Master Suite
- Public Water/Sewer
- Tile Countertops
- Washer & Dryer